Get 15% Off on World Health Day Flash Sale Get 15% Off on World Health Day Flash Sale

ADVERTISEMENT

5 Reasons to Spend More Time Outside - Even When It’s Cold

Spending Time Outdoors

Story at-a-glance -

  • Spending time outdoors can boost your creativity and focus while improving your mood and self-esteem
  • Exercising outdoors leads to greater energy exertion and lower levels of stress than exercising indoors
  • Spending more time outside can help you optimize your vitamin D levels and promotes wellness and healing

By Dr. Mercola

Research shows that the average American spends 87 percent of their time in enclosed buildings and 6 percent of their time in enclosed vehicles. That’s a total of 93 percent of your life spent inside.


Read the Full Article for Free!
Subscribe to the #1 Natural Health Newsletter
  • Unlock censored health information that Google doesn't want you to read
  • Keep your privacy secure — We are no longer active on Facebook and are blocking our content from Google search to ensure your privacy stays protected
  • Get access to all of Dr. Mercola's health articles, E-books and special reports

Existing Subscribers: Enter your email address for instant access